dimanche 18 mars 2012

Let's practice in English!


 I’m a guide at the museum


1.     At the museum, I can see paintings and sculptures.

2.     Follow me, please.

3.     It’s a painting by William Gainsborough.
4.     It’s a painting by William Blake.
5.     It’s a painting by William Turner.
6.     It’s a painting by John Constable.
7.     It’s a painting by John Burne.
8.     It’s a sculpture by Lynn Chadwick.
9.     It’s a sculpture by Henry Moore.
10. It’s a sculpture by Barry Flanagan.
11. It’s a painting by John Waterhouse.
12. It’s a painting by William Hogarth.
13. It’s a painting by David Hockney.
14. It’s a painting by John Everett Millais.
15. Welcome at the British Museum !

16. I’m Tom and I’m your guide. (« gaïd »)

17. I’m Kate and I’m your guide. (« gaïd »)

18. Look ! It’s a painting by David Hockney.
19. Goodbye !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire